Additional Las Vegas Strip resorts schedule openings through July 1
Wednesday 10 de June 2020 / 05:41
⏱ 2 min read
(United States).- Several more Las Vegas Strip resorts over the next few weeks, Caesars Entertainment and MGM Resorts International announced on Tuesday.
Caesars will open the Linq resort’s casino floor and several non-gaming amenities on Friday at 11 a.m. but will keep the parking garage and hotel closed. The adjacent Linq promenade reopened last week. The company’s Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas and Harrah’s Las Vegas reopened last week.
MGM Resorts, which previously announced plans to reopen Excalibur on Thursday, said it would reopen Luxor and The Shoppes at Mandalay Bay Place on June 25. A week later, the company will reopen Aria at CityCenter, Mandalay Bay and the Four Seasons Las Vegas, all on the morning of July 1.
“It was exciting and emotional to see the energy in Las Vegas last week as we welcomed back our employees and reopened our doors to guests for the first time in months,” MGM acting CEO Bill Hornbuckle said. “We are eager to get more of our employees back to work and enhance the Las Vegas experience with additional resorts.”
Bellagio, MGM Grand Las Vegas, and New York-New York all opened last week.
Meanwhile, Caesars plans to reopen additional non-gaming amenities at the Caesars Palace and Harrah’s Las Vegas.
“We are encouraged by customer interest and visits, strong demand, and the implementation, so far, of our enhanced health and safety protocols,” said Caesars CEO Tony Rodio. “This is a new way of operating and we will continue to evaluate and adjust our procedures to enhance guest and team member comfort and experiences.”
At the Linq, Caesars said it would reopen the O’Shea’s Casino area on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar on a limited basis, and Hash House A Go Go daily.
Categoría:Casino
Tags: Sin tags
País: United States
Event
PERU GAMING SHOW – PGS 2026
17 de June 2026
ProntoPaga Consolidates Its Position at Peru Gaming Show 2026
(Lima, SoloAzar Exclusive).- Juan Carlos Loza, Head of Sales Latam at ProntoPaga, spoke exclusively after the company's participation in Peru Gaming Show 2026, highlighting the agreements reached, the interest in their payment solutions, and the expansion plans that will drive their growth across Latin America.
Monday 03 Aug 2026 / 12:00
Enhancing Responsible Gaming Through Effective Training at PGS 2026
(Lima, SoloAzar Exclusive) – Training, prevention, and technology took center stage at the "Value of Responsible Gaming in Gambling Operations" conference during the 2026 Perú Gaming Show (PGS). Presented by Fernando Calderón Castro, President of the National Gaming Society (SONAJA), the session brought industry leaders together to tackle current challenges and explore strategies for safer, more transparent, and sustainable operations.
Wednesday 22 Jul 2026 / 12:00
LSports at the Peru Gaming Show: Building Presence, Opening Doors
(Lima, SoloAzar Exclusive).- The Peru Gaming Show was never just about the booth. For LSports, it was about showing up in a market where showing up still matters — and leaving with more than a contact list. Federico Brancato, Sales Manager for the LATAM Region, came to Lima with a clear sense of what operators in this part of Latin America need most right now. What he found confirmed it.
Friday 17 Jul 2026 / 12:00
SUSCRIBIRSE
Para suscribirse a nuestro newsletter, complete sus datos
Reciba todo el contenido más reciente en su correo electrónico varias veces al mes.